~ Your Life as a Trip: Finding Courage in a Foreign Language
~ Arizona Highways: Biking to the Grand Canyon (p. 35-39)
~ Desert USA: Riding the Outlaw Trail
~ Arizona Highways: Tarantulas
~ Naturalist Journeys: Trinidad Trip Report
Health & Science
~ Knoxville News-Sentinel: Follow-up on 3-part Positron Emission Tomography (PET) series, Medicare Changes Position on PET Scans
~ Knoxville News-Sentinel: Part 2 of 3-part Positron Emission Tomography (PET) series, Speaking Out
~ Knoxville News-Sentinel: Breath of Life
~ How Stuff Works (formerly Discover Health): Alternative Medicine Goes Mainstream
~ Knoxville News-Sentinel: Veterinarian in the Mist
~ Knoxville News-Sentinel: Part 3 of 3-part Positron Emission Tomography (PET) series – CTI Makes PET Its Mission
- General interest
- Associated Press
- Scripps Howard News Service
- Popular Science
- The Arizona Daily Star
- MetroPulse (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- Tennessee Alumnus
- *bylines* (masters thesis, “Literary Journalism in Medical Nonfiction”)
- Environmental News Network.com
- Science publications, Web sites
- SIMPLE Science, http://www.simplescience.org (project director, Science Approach)
- Discovering Image Processing (editor, CIPE, book/CD-ROM)
- Guiding Light: Lessons in Optics and Imaging (Assoc. Project Director, CIPE, CD-ROM)
- Atlas of Biological and Recreational Resources of the Victorian Coast, Ministry for Conservation, Victoria, Australia
- Journal of Arachnology
- Journal of Arizona Academy of Science
- American Museum Novitates
- American Arachnologist
- Equestrian periodicals
- Western Horseman
- Chronicle of the Horse
- Endurance News
- Trail Blazer
- Paint Horse Journal
- Arabian Horse World
- Bit and Bridle
- Book chapters, essays
- “A Writer’s Job in a Time of Crisis” in Glory: A Nation’s Spirit Defeats the Attack on America. Sands Publishing.
- “Illustrating Your Research Paper” in Handbook of Biological Investigation by Harrison Ambrose and Katharine Ambrose, Hunter Press.
- “Australian Animals” in A Pictorial Atlas of Australia, Lloyd O’Neill Pty., Rigby Ltd, Australia.
- “Arthropoda: Insecta (Insects) and Arthropoda: Arachnida (Mites, spiders, and scorpions)” in R.C. Brusca (ed.) Common Intertidal Invertebrates of the Gulf of California, 2nd ed. University of Arizona Press.
- “Other intertidal air-breathing arthropods” in L. Cheng (ed.) Marine Insects, North Holland, The Netherlands.
All material on this Web site is protected by copyright and
may not be reproduced without written permission.
© 2022 by Wynne Brown. All rights reserved.